Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPCCL) recruitment 2015 fort 370 post of Assistant Engineer jobs, Upper Division Clerk Post 2015 Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL). Apply online before 16th August 2015. HVPNL Hiring 2015 for Asst. Engineer/Upper Division Clerk Post/ Palm Sarkari Jobs 2015, HVPNL online recruitment its good opportunity for jobs seeker can be make future with HVPNL jobs.
No of Post: 370 Post
Name of Post.
- Assistant Engineer: 190 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 127 Posts
Job Location: Haryana
Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Engineer: Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Assistant Engineer: The candidates should have must to be more not less then 20- 42 year.
- Upper Division Clerk: The candidates should have must to be more not less then 18-42 year.
Selection Process: Written test & personnel Interview.
- Assistant Engineer: The candidates should have full time bachelor degree Electrical , Electrical & Electronics , Computer science , IT , Civil , Mechanical, Instrumentation , Electronics ,Electronics & Communication engineering from any recognized university duly recognized by Central Govt of India & State government with minimum 60% marks for general category and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Upper Division Clerk: The candidates should have full time bachelor degree in Computer Science at lest 60% marks in respect for general category and 55% marks for SC/ST category candidates.Haryana domicile from a university duly recognized by Central government or a state government OR full time MCA / M.Sc. (IT).
Application Fee:Name of Post Gender General / Candidates belonging to states other than Haryana SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile AE Male 1000/- 250/- Female 500/- 125/- UDC (IT) Male 150/- 35/- Female 75/- 18/-.
How to Apply: The interested & eligible candidates can apply through online application from official website http://www.hpgcl.gov.in/ before the last date: 16th August 2015.
For Advertisement: CLICK HERE
For Official Website & Online Apply: CLICK HERE
About the Organization:-
HARYANA is one of the forerunners to initiate reforms in its power sector in 1997. Pursuant to these reforms the State Electricity Board was unbundled and reorganised on August 14,1998. Two wholly State-owned Utilities were established to independently perform the functions of generation, transmission and distribution of power. Subsequently, two more Utilities were created for looking after power distribution.