NPCIL Career 2016-17. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited are invites online application form from Indian freshers and experience jobs containers are apply on this post of Stipendiary Trainees 128 Vacancies in NPCIL recruitment notification 2016.
NPCIL Career 2016-17 for the Technician Assistant jobs
NPCIL a Premier Central Sector Enterprises under the Department of Atomic Energy Govt og India, having comprehensive capability i all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, designe, Construction, commissioning, Operations, Maintenance, Renovation, modernization and working in more filed. NPCIL Career 2016-17 for Technician Trainees.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India recruitment 2016-17
The Interested jobs containers may apply online application from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited official website http://www.npcil.nic.in before the last date of closing online application form on 04/06/2016.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification Detail/NPCIL Career 2016-17
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited.
No of Post: 128 Vacant Post in Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited and apply freshers candidates make a career with NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Notifications detail.
NPCIL Career 2016-17 eligibility Detail 2016
Name of Post: (I) Stipendiary Trainees /Scientific Assistant (Category-I)- Diploma in Engineering, (II) Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Category-I)-B.Sc. , (III) Stipendiary Trainees/Technician(Category-II)-Plant Operator, (IV) Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician (Category-II)- Maintainer Post.
NPCIL Online Recruitment 2016 Application form/NPCIL Career 2016-17
- 3 Year diploma in Engineering with 60% marks in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Chemical recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Degree in B.Sc. with minimum of 60% and B.Sc. with Physics as Principal and Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Computer Sciences from recognized by the Indian Govt.
- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subject) with not less then 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- SSC (10 Year) with not less then 50% Marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 year ITI certificate course in Electrician, instrument mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Welder Trade.
Age Limit: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Government norms. and want know full detail of age fore see the official npcil recruitment notifications 2016.
Scale of Pay Detail: Pay Band -II Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- pm and Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- pm.
How to Apply: The Jobs Containers may apply online application through npcil official website before the last date of Application registration.
- Last date for Receipt of Application : 04-006-2016.
For More Detail: CLICK HERE
For Advertisement Detail: CLICK HERE